ep·i·cu·re·an (ěp’ĭ-kyŏŏ-rē’ən, -kyŏŏr’ē-)
adj. 1. Devoted to the pursuit of sensual pleasure, especially to the enjoyment of good food and comfort.
2. Suited to the tastes of an epicure: an epicurean repast.
3. Epicurean of or relating to Epicurus or Epicureanism.
noun. 1. A devotee to sensuous and luxurious living; an epicure.
2. Epicurean A follower of Epicurus.
sa·lon (s-län, sal-än)
noun 1. an apartment or living room of stylish design
2. a social gathering held in a salon
3. a : an art gallery b : an annual exhibition of art
4. a stylish business establishment